NFL Mock Draft, Version 1.0
Well this will start my new set of Mocks. Stay current with my page for plenty more Mocks as well as continuous updated to my Rankings.
POSITION: Updated 03-07
OVERALL: Updated 03-07
My Rankings will not always reflect where I have players being selected in my Mocks due to various factors. Obviously, Free-Agency is looming so a lot of team may fill needs or address issue before the April 26-28 Draft begins. Bookmark my Page or follow me on Twitter at: @NFLDraft_JAM24
NOTE: In () beside the team picking, this Number is the Trade-Value of the pick.
I hope you find this useful – I try to be accurate, fair, and logical in my analysis. Enjoy!
2012 NFL Mock, Version 1.0. No.11 overall (As of 02/29/2012)
1. (3000) Colts – Andrew Luck, QB – Stanford *
I think Luck is the pick even after a strong Combine by RG3. However, I don’t think its as much of a stretch to think Griffin might actually be in the discussion here now. March 8th is coming so we’ll see what happens with Peyton Manning – but regardless it’s A.Luck in my opinion.
Needs: QB, C, DE, WR, DT, OT/OG, CB, TE, OLB, S.
2. (2600) PT1 Redskins (FROM RAMS) – Robert Griffin III, QB – Baylor *
PT1 = Rams get No.6, No.39, No.103, No.110 and 2013 1st Round for No.2
I think Miami will focus on Peyton Manning (and Reggie Wayne) this offseaon and while Cleveland is the other likely team to trade up with STL – I dont think GM Mike Holmgren will give up as much as it’d take to make the move. The Redskins, however, are desperate for a QB – They need to make this move. Manning and Matt Flynn may be options in Free-Agency so that’ll determine their need for a QB come April, but Griffin has solidified himself as the No.2 pick to whichever team wants him.
Needs: QB, OG, CB, WR, MLB, SS, RT, DE, RB, backup TE, K, C, DT.
3. (2200) Vikings – Matt Kalil, OT – USC *
Minnesota really needs a LT, and the definite emergence or RG3 should allow them to have the option to get Kalil – they’re other interest would be Justin Blackmon or Morris Claiborne here. If the Rams want too much for No.2 and have to make the pick themselves then this would be the trade spot for Griffin. Kalil had a nice showing at the combine and is clearly the top OT in the class.
Needs: WRx2, LT, CB, S, NT/DT, OG, MLB, 3rd down RB, DE, C
4. (1800) Browns – Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB – South Carolina
The Browns could look to trade down of they miss out on Griffin III. Blackmon, while a need, is talented, but WR is beginning to look more and more like a reach here. I think Riley Reiff to play RT, Morris Claiborne, or selecting the best defensive player on their board make the most sense. Ingram was always considered at Top 15 guy to most Draft Experts, but after a solid showing at the combine I think he has proven his is the best defender in the class. It’s a good fit.
Needs: QB, WR, RT, DE, OLB, CB, FS, RB, OG, K, DT, TE.
5. (1700) Tampa Bay – Morris Claiborne, CB – LSU *
I think Trent Richardson would be hard to pass up if he is available here, but Morris Claiborne is a bigger need. Blount, a FA as well, isn’t a feature back – plus they lack depth at the position anyhow so Richardson should get a lot of consideration. It seems like Mario Manningham might leave NY and come to Tampa, so it isn’t Blackmon. They could listen to trade offers and move down since they only have 6 total picks in the draft. I think Claiborne is the best option and a good pick here.
Needs: CB, RB, OLB, LT, SS, WR, LG, MLB, DT, C, FB, backup QB, KR, TE.
6. (1600) PT1/PT2 Bengals (FROM RAMS via REDSKINS) – Trent Richardson, RB – Alabama *
PT2 = Rams get No.17 and No.21 for No.6
The Rams would be tempted to take Justin Blackmon under this scenario, but I think they were hoping for Morris Claiborne – so, with him gone trading down again offers a lot of value. The Bengals have Dalton and AJ Green so adding Richardson would make the offense pretty dynamic. They have talked about RB by committee, but I don’t buy it. I think Richardson is worth making the move up for.
Needs: RB, OG, CB, SS, MLB, WR, OT, OLB, DL, K.
7. (1500) Jaguars – Justin Blackmon, WR – Oklahoma State *
They desperately need WR help. I think they’d be extremely happy if Blackmon made it to them here. The Jaguars are probably an under the radar team for RG3 and could possibly target T.Richardson if he is available, but they can’t afford to give up pick to move up. Blackmon has all the talent, but WR is a question this high in the draft – regardless, I like the pick. They are a team who I think could benefit by trading down if their guy isn’t there.
Needs: WRx2, CB, OT, DE, C, DT, LB, P, RB, S, QB.
8. (1400) Dolphins – Riley Reiff, OT – Iowa *
I think adding QB Peyton Manning and WR Reggie Wayne is a strong possibility for Miami (if not Manning then possibly Matt Flynn) – so strengthening the offensive line and the RT position is the way I think they should go. If they miss in Free-Agency on a premiere QB then Ryan Tannehill would get serious consideration to rejoin ex-Texas A&M coach (Mike Sherman) with the Dolphins.
Needs: QB, RT, DE, RG, FS, TE, WRx2, LB, NT/DL, Rush OLB, CB, RB.
9. (1350) PT3 Chargers (FROM CAROLINA) – Jonathan Martin, OT – Stanford *
PT3 = Carolina gets No.18, No. 49, and No. 142 for No.9
Carolina doesn’t have many picks, and I feel that unless Blackmon is available that they should move down and obtain more picks. San Diego will have to release Marcus McNeill (if he is even healthy) and OG Kris Dielman is on the verge of retirement so offensive line is a must. Martin is really the last of the premiere OT’s in the class so it’d be worth making the move to protect Phillip Rivers.
Needs: OT, OLB, SS, OG, WR, DE CB, MLB, NT/DT, C, TE, FB, K, Backup QB.
10. (1300) Bills – Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB Illinois *
Buffalo has a few needs, so this could be an interesting pick. I think that a combo DE/OLB to attack the QB is the best option so Upshaw, Coples, or cetainly Melvin Ingram will all be an option. Buffalo could reach for a WR depending on the Stevie Johnson situation or an OT depending on how they evaluate their OL. However, I’ve went with someone who is slightly shocking considering who is still available. Mercilus lead the nation in sacks, and he is rumored to be on the Bills radar – but I think it’s a bit of a reach. I’d personally like to see Buffalo trade down, but the addition of Mercilus helps gets sacks in a division that could possibly have Tom Brady and Peyton Manning (if he goes to Miami).
Needs: DE/OLB, WR, OT, MLB, CB, TE, backup QB, K, DB, OG.
11. (1250) Chiefs – Dontari Poe, NT/DT – Memphis *
Poe was the big winner of the Combine. I’ve had him here in past Mocks – but I think he solidified himself as a Top 20 pick. Poe would be a nice addition for Romeo Crennel’s 3-4 NT spot, but they’ll also consider Michael Brockers here too. I think they’d be tempted with Jonathan Martin here as well, or could possibly even reach for an offensive lineman like Cordy Glenn after his nice showing.
Needs: OG/C, NT, RT, WR, QB, TE, CB, OLB, RB, MLB, S, Pass Rusher.
12. (1200) PT4 Eagles (FROM SEATTLE) – Luke Kuechly, MLB – Boston College *
PT4 Seattle gets No.15, CB Asante Samuel for No.12
The Eagles find a way to rid themselves of Samuel (set to make 8.4million in 2012) and secure a tackle-machine in Kuechly. The Eagles could target an offensive lineman here as well, but they need to sure up the linebacking core. Michael Floyd could be an interesting option, but they seem destined to land Plaxico Burress as a FA this offseason. The Eagles have a lot of picks, so look for them to be active and be able to add some good players. Seattle should be able to move down and still get good value, but Upshaw at No.12 otherwise.
Needs: MLB, OLB, OG/OT, WR, S, RB, DT, TE, backup QB, CB, C.
13. (1150) Arizona – Kendall Wright, WR – Baylor
Interior lineman typically never go Top 15, but DeCastro fill would fill a huge need – in fact, Cordy Glenn is another strong option as either an OT or OG. The Cardinals need to address the offensive line – but I think Kendall Wright could be a sleeper for this pick since they need help at WR. I’d expect them to consider the best defender on their board (Coples, Upshaw, Barron) also. Wright didn’t run in the 4.4’s at the combine, but I think his game-film is good enough to prove this selection.
Needs: OT, OG/C, WR, CB, OLB, S, MLB, DE, K/P, QB.
14. (1100) PT5 Browns (FROM DALLAS) – Ryan Tannehill, QB – Texas A&M
PT5 = Dallas get No.22, No.68, No.101 for No. 14
The Browns jump in front of Seattle to get their QB – without having to give up everything they would have to obtain RG3. Dallas should be able to fill a need by trading down and it would make sense to add an extra 3rd and 4th in the process. Tannehill is an intriguing guy since his lacks starts at the college level, but shows a lot of upside. His Pro-Day will be huge for him, but he seems like a Holmgren kind of guy – and he wouldn’t be forced in since they have Colt McCoy.
Needs: QB, WR, RT, DE, OLB, CB, FS, RB, OG, K, DT, TE.
15. (1050) PT4 Seattle (FROM EAGLES) – Courtney Upsahw, OLB/DE – Alabama
Seattle would be able to add a stellar CB and still land one of the guys they’d consider at pick No.12. Sure, they’ll want to address QB at some point – but they’ll have options soon. Upshaw is a proven player who adds some rush ability to their defensive unit.
Needs: QB, DE/Pass Rusher, MLB, CB, OT, DT, OLB, RB, S, WR.
16. (1000) PT6 Bears (FROM JETS) – Michael Brockers, DT/DE – LSU **
PT6 = Jets get No.19, No.74, No.205 for No.16
Brockers is raw, but is someone I consider a Top 15 guy. I think the Jets would be tempted to take him, but they need to acquire more picks. NYJ are almost in a rebuilding mode, and while Chicago has some major concerns they need to add a replacement upfront for the recently released Anthony Adams. Brockers is compared to a young Richard Seymour, they need youth – so I like moving up to get him.
Needs: WRx2, DT, TE, LT, OLB, OG, RB, MLB, CB, C, S, DE.
17. (950) PT2 Rams (FROM BENGALS (Oakland)) – Cordy Glenn, OG/OT – Georgia *
I have the Rams moving down a bit and stocking up picks. Glenn had a good combine and fits a need with versatility at either OT or OG. They could also consider DeCastro here, but Glenn is a better fit. They’d have some options here, including Mark Barron or a CB – this is a good start though.
Needs: OT, CB, SS, WR, OG/C, OLB, DT, RB, P.
18. (900) PT3 Carolina (FROM CHARGERS) – Michael Floyd, WR – Notre Dame
Carolina moves down and still lands a guy they targeted. Michael Brockers, if available, and DeCastro would be tempting under this scenario – but Floyd is the big target they covet.
Needs: WRx2, CB, OG, DT/DL, RT, OLB, TE, K, backup QB, MLB, S.
19. (875) PT6 Jets (FROM BEARS) – David DeCastro, OG – Stanford *
NYJ have a lot of issues, but landing a potential Top 10 talent here is a win – especially after moving down. They need to address the line, so if DeCastro is gone Glenn and Adams make sense too. I could see them going with Mark Barron as well – but they need to upgrade the offensive unit. WR will probably be a need here as well, they’re rumored to want to bring Braylon Edwards back thought.
Needs: Rush OLB, FS/SS, OG, RT, WRx2, RB, DT/NT, backup QB, K, TE, CB.
20. (850) Titans – Quinton Coples, DE/DT/OLB – UNC
One of the premiere pass rushers should be here for Tennessee given the number of good pass rushers (Curry, Perry, Mercilus, Coples, Branch). That is, if they go that directions – which they should. Coples is considered a Top 10 guy, but had a not-so-good senior season so he may fall some.
Needs: CB, DE/Pass Rusher, C/OG, SS, OLB, WR, TE, MLB, OT, backup RB, DT.
21. (800) PT2 Rams (FROM BENGALS) – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB – Alabama *
Landing Kirkpatrick here has a lot of value. He does have some question marks, but he is extremely talented. If they do move down in these moves and land him and Glenn – it’d be a nice start to the Fisher regime. Kirkpatrick should be ready to step right in and excel.
Needs: OT, CB, SS, WR, OG/C, OLB, DT, RB, P.
22. (780) PT5/PT7 Patriots (FROM DALLAS via BROWNS (Atlanta)) – Mark Barron, SS – Alabama
PT7 = Dallas get No.27 and No.95 for No.22
Dallas may be targeting someone they feel offers value later on, so why not trade down again and collect picks. New England has a few extra pick to play with some they come up and grab the playmaking Safety they lack. The Patriots will likely address the WR need with FA Wideout Brandon Lloyd since he follows Josh McDaniels. Barron has questions, but he is productive – it’s a good fit.
Needs: DE/OLB, S, WR, OG/C, DT/NT, CB, MLB, KR, RB, OT.
23. (760) Lions – Peter Konz, C/OG – Wisconsin *
The Lions may solve their CB problems in the offseason, thus opening this spot up for Konz. Alphonso Smith is on the block, so Janoris Jenkins would be tempting – but they need to find a replace for Raiola. The linebacking unit is a concern, but that can wait.
Needs: MLB, C/OG, CB, OLB, OT, S, DE, P, WR, FB.
24. (740) Steelers – Mychal Kendricks, MLB/OLB – California
Kendricks had a solid showing at the combine – and while this is a little high for him, I think he is a prospect who could be rising into this range. He’d be a good fit for Pittsburgh, who have a rough offseason ahead of them. Do they have enough money to match an offer for WR Mike Wallace, and what veterans will they have to cut to get under the cap. They have plenty of holes to fill.
Needs: LT, NT, CB, MLB, OG, DE, TE, OLB, WR, RB, S, backup QB.
25. (720) Denver – Devin Still, DT/DE – Penn State
Still is a prospect who is ‘cooling down’ – but I think this is right around the range he should be targeted. Janoris Jenkins would be tempted for the Broncos, but suring up the font seven is a concern too. Still has the potential to be a solid pick at this point.
Needs: DT, CB, RB, TE, QB, DE/OLB, WRx2, MLB, OG.
26. (700) Texans – Mohammed Sanu, WR – Rutgers *
Texans need WR help desperately. Sanu is good, but I wouldn’t be surprised if R.Randle or the emerging Stephen Hill jumped here. It seems like a slight reach, but unless Peter Konz is here then Sanu makes sense. They could look to trade down if their guys isn’t there.
Needs: WR, CB, C, NT/DT, DE, OG, TE, S, MLB, K, RB, Pass Rusher.
27. (680) PT7 Dallas (FROM PATRIOTS (Saints)) – Nick Perry, DE/OLB – USC *
Dallas Finally picks. Perry is a 3 year starter with great potential as a 3-4 OLB. They may franchise Spencer, but that’d only be a 1-year thing. Perry is an option at their original pick, No.14, so this is good value. Dallas has other needs too – so expect Janoris Jenkins to be tempting too.
Needs: DE/OLB, S, CB, C/OG, WR, DT/NT, MLB, P, backup QB, RB, TE.
28. (660) Packers – Andre Branch, DE/OLB – Clemson
Woodson is getting old, so I could see them drafted J.Jenkins in this scenario – but they need to upgrade their front seven too. Branch has the potential to go higher, so its a solid pick to help try and get things corrected on that defense.
Needs: CB, DE/OLB, S, DT, RB, C, OT, backup QB, OG, MLB, WR.
29. (640) PT8 Seattle (FROM RAVENS) – Nick Foles, QB – Ariozna
PT8 = Ravens get No.43, No.107, and 2012 1st Round for No.29
Baltimore is getting a little long-in-the-tooth at several position, so adding picks may be the best option right now. Seattle missed on their QB earlier so they move back-up and get Foles. Im high on Foles, I like him better than Tannehill – but Im not a NFL GM either. This seems somewhat like a surprise, especially giving up a 1st in 2013 when they could go after Matt Barkley – but regardless, I think if they want a QB now he is as good as any after Luck and Griffin.
Needs: QB, DE/Pass Rusher, MLB, CB, OT, DT, OLB, RB, S, WR.
30. (620) 49ers – Janoris Jenkins, CB – North Alabama
Jenkins does have some question marks, but he most likely will be selected before this. This would be a steal for the 49ers since Jenkins could go Top 20. They may target a WR or an emerging CB like Trumaine Johnson or Dwight Bentley as a surprise pick – as well as Stanford TE Coby Fleener.
Needs: WR, CB, NT/DT, S, DE, C/OG, backup TE, OLB, QB, OT.
31. (600) PT9 Tampa Bay (FROM PATRIOTS) – Lamar Miller, RB – Miami (FL) **
PT9 = Patriots get No.36, No.133, 2013 4th Round for No.31
They could have taken Richardson early on – but they went with Claiborne, so why not seize the opportunity to move up and get the No.2 RB in the draft. New England is always looking to make moves, so this could be an ideal spot for anyone looking to move up. Miller has the potential to be the feature back in TB, but they can;t wait on him at No.36.
Needs: CB, RB, OLB, LT, SS, WR, LG, MLB, DT, C, FB, backup QB, KR, TE.
32. (590) Giants – Dwayne Allen, TE – Clemson *
They may lose Manningham, so adding targets for two-time Super Bowl Champ Eli Manning is always a positive thing. Sure, they have other needs, but Allen could be gone by now too – so he has value here. OT or CB would be the other options, but I like this pick.
Needs: OT, TE, CB, DT, OLB, WR, RB, OG, backup QB, MLB, DE.
33. (580) Rams – Harrison Smith, SS – Notre Dame
34. (560) Colts – Fletcher Cox, DT/DE – Mississippi State *
35. (550) Vikings – Alshon Jeffery, WR – South Carolina *
36. (540) PT9 Patriots (FROM TAMPA BAY) – Vinny Curry, DE – Marshall
37. (530) Browns – Mike Adams, OT – Ohio State
38. (520) Jaguars – Trumaine Johnson, CB – Montana
39. (510) PT1 Rams (FROM REDSKINS) – David Wilson, RB – Virginia Tech *
40. (500) Carolina – Kelechi Osemele, OG – Iowa State
41. (490) Bills – Reuben Randle, WR – LSU *
42. (480) Dolphins – Coby Fleener, TE – Stanford
43. (470) PT8 Ravens (FROM SEATTLE) – Dont’a Hightower, MLB – Alabama
Needs: MLB, C, RB, OT, OLB S, OG, WR, backup QB, DL, CB.
44. (460) Chiefs – Zebrie Sanders, OT – Florida State
45. (450) Dallas – Stephon Gilmore, CB/FS – South Carolina *
46. (440) Eagles (Arizona) – Zack Brown, OLB – UNC
47. (430) Jets – Chandler Jones, DE/OLB – Syracuse *
48. (420) Patriots (Oakland) – Jerel Worthy, DT – Michigan State *
49. (410) PT3 Carolina (FROM CHARGERS) – Kendall Reyes, DT/DE – U Conn
50. (400) Bears – Orson Charles, TE – Georgia *
51. (390) Eagles – Brandon Washington, OG – Miami (FL) *
52. (380) Titans – Alfonzo Dennard, CB – Nebraska
53. (370) Bengals – Amini Silatolu, OG – Midwestern State
54. (360) Lions – Vontaze Burfict, MLB – Arizona State *
55. (350) Falcons – Andrew Datko, OT – Florida State
Needs: OG/OT, DE, TE, C, CB, FS, backup RB, WR, DT, backup QB.
56. (340) Steelers – Brandon Thompson, DT/NT – Clemson
57. (330) Denver – Brock Osweiler, QB – Arizona State *
58. (320) Texans – Ben Jones, C – Georgia
59. (310) Saints – Ronnell Lewis, OLB/DE – Oklahoma *
Needs: OLB, S, DT, OT, CB, backup QB, MLB, OG, WR, DE, FB.
60. (300) Packers – Chase Minnifield, CB – Virginia
61. (292) Ravens – Doug Martin, RB – Boise State
62. (284) 49ers – Stephen Hill, WR – Georgia Tech *
63. (276) Patriots – Kevin Zeitler, OG – Wisconsin
64. (270) Giants – Dwight Bentley, CB – Louisiana-Lafayette
65. (265) Colts – Nick Toon, WR – Wisconsin
66. (260) Rams – Lavonte David, OLB/MLB – Nebraska
67. (255) Vikings – Jared Crick DE/DT – Nebraska
68. (250) PT5 Dallas (FROM BROWNS) – George Iloka – FS/SS, Boise State
69. (245) Tampa Bay – Bruce Irvin, OLB/DE – West Virginia
70. (240) Redskins – Leonard Johnson, CB – Iowa State
71. (235) Jaguars – Chris Givens, WR – Wake Forest *
72. (230) Bills – Jayron Hosley, CB – Virginia Tech *
73. (225) Dolphins – Kirk Cousins, QB – Michigan State
74. (220) PT6 Jets (FROM BEARS via Carolina) – Isaiah Pead, RB – Cincinnati
75. (215) Chiefs – Audie Cole, MLB/OLB – NC State
76. (210) Seattle – Bobbie Massie, OT – Mississppi State *
77. (205) Eagles – Chris Polk, RB – Washington *
78. (200) Jets – Markelle Martin, FS – Oklahoma State
79 (XXX). (195) Raiders – FORFEIT (Terrell Pryor, 2011 Supplemental)
Needs: CB, OG, RT, NT/DT, OLB, C, backup QB, DE, TE, RB, SS, WR.
80. (190) Chargers – Shea McClellin, DE/OLB – Boise State
81. (185) Bears – Marvin Jones, WR – California
82. (180) Arizona – James Brown, OT/OG – Troy
83. (175) Dallas – Bobby Wagner, MLB/OLB – Utah State
84. (170) Titans – Michael Brewster, C – Ohio State
85. (165) Bengals – Brandon Boykin, CB – Georgia
86. (160) Falcons – Cam Johnson, DE – Virginia
87. (155) Lions – Sean Spence, OLB/SS – Miami (FL)
88. (150) PT10 Saints (FROM STEELERS) – Brandon Weeden, QB – Oklahoma State
PT10 = Steelers get RB Pierre Thomas for No.88
89. (145) Denver – Ryan Steed, CB – Furman
90. (140) Texans – Alameda Ta’amu, NT/DT – Washington
91. (136) PT11 Dolphins (FROM SAINTS) – Brandon Brooks, OG – Miami (OH)
PT11 = Saints get S Yeremiah Bell and No.200 for No.91
92. (132) Packers – Josh Chapman, DT/NT – Alabama
93. (128) Ravens – Keenan Robinson, OLB – Texas
94. (124) 49ers – Billy Winn, DE/DT – Boise State
95. (120) PT7 Dallas (FROM PATRIOTS) – Ladarius Green, TE – Louisiana-Lafayette
96. (116) Giants – Levy Adcock, OT – Oklahoma State
97. (112) Rams – Marcus Forston, DT – Miami (FL)
98. (108) Colts – Malik Johnson, DE/OLB – Tennessee
99. (104) Vikings – Senio Kelemete, OG – Washington
100. (100) Eagles (Tampa Bay) – Brandon Taylor, SS – LSU
101. (96) PT5 Dallas (FROM BROWNS) – Mike Martin, DT/NT – Michigan
102. (92) Jaguars – Brandon Mosley, OT – Auburn
103. (88) PT1 Rams (FROM REDSKINS) – Joe Looney, OG – Wake Forest
104. (86) Dolphins – Tommy Streeter, WR – Miami (FL) *
105. (84) Carolina – Tank Carder, MLB/OLB – TCU
106. (82) Bills – Michael Egnew, TE – Missouri
107. (80) PT8 Ravens (FROM SEATTLE) – Philip Blake, C – Baylor
108. (78) Chiefs – Robert Turbin, RB – Utah State *
109. (76) Jets – Mitchell Schwartz, OT – California
110. (74) PT1 Rams (FROM REDSKINS (Oakland)) – Dwight Jones, WR – UNC
111. (72) Chargers – Antonio Allen, SS/OLB – South Carolina
112. (70) Bears – LeMichael James, RB – Oregon *
113. (68) Arizona – Jeff Allen, OT – Illinois
114. (66) Dallas – Ryan Lindley, QB – San Diego State
115. (64) Eagles – BJ Coleman, QB – Tenn-Chattanooga
116. (62) Titans – Marvin McNutt, WR – Iowa
117. (60) Bengals – James Michael-Johnson, MLB – Nevada
118. (58) Lions – Josh Robinson, CB/KR – Central Florida *
119. (56) Browns (Falcons) – Jeff Fuller, WR – Texas A&M
120. (54) Steelers – Josh Norman, CB – Coastal Carolina
121. (52) Denver – Bernard Pierce, RB – Temple *
122. (50) Texans – YT Hilton, WR/KR – Florida International
123. (49) Saints – Coryell Judie, CB – Texas A&M
124. (48) Packers – Phillip Thomas, FS – Syracuse *
125. (47) Bills (Ravens) – Nate Potter, OT/OG – Boise State
126. (46) 49ers – Hebron Fangupo, DT/NT – BYU
127. (45) Patriots – Travis Lewis, OLB – Oklahoma
128. (44) Giants – Jarius Wright, WR – Arkansas
129. (43) Colts – Brian Linthicum, TE – Michigan State
130. (42) Denver (Rams) – Joe Adams, WR/KR – Arkansas
131. (41) Vikings – Juron Criner, WR – Arizona
132. (40) Browns – Cyrus Gray, RB – Texas A&M
133. (40) PT9 Patriots (FROM TAMPA BAY) – Jamell Fleming, CB – Oklahoma
134. (39( Redskins – Terrell Manning, MLB/OLB – NC State *
135. (39) Jaguars – Jake Bequette, DE – Arkansas
136. (38) Dolphins – Jaye Howard, DT/DE – Florida
137. (38) Carolina – Russell Wilson, QB/RB – Wisconsin
138. (37) Bills – Emmanuel Acho, MLB – Texas
139. (37) Chiefs – David Molk, C – Michigan
140. (36) Bills (Seattle) – Ronnie Hillman, RB – San Diego State **
141. (36) Oakland – Casey Hayward, CB – Vanderbilt
142. (35) PT3 Carolina (FROM CHARGERS) – Donnie Fletcher, CB – Boston College
143. (35) Bears – Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB/DE – Troy *
144. (34) Arizona – Brandon Lindsey, OLB/DE – Pittsburgh
145. (34) Dallas – Ryan Broyles, WR/KR – Oklahoma
146. (33) Eagles – Matt McCants, OT – UAB
147. (33) Jets – Brian Quick, WR – Appalachian State
148. (32) Titans – Aaron Henry, FS – Wisconsin
149. (32) Bengals – AJ Jenkins, WR – Illinois
150. (31) Falcons – Shaun Prater, CB – Iowa
151. (31) Lions – Matt Reynolds, OT – BYU
152. (31) Steelers – Tony Bergstrom, OT/OG – Utah
153. (30) Denver – Nigel Bradham, OLB – Florida State
154. (30) Texans – Tyrone Crawford, DE – Boise State
155. (29) Saints – DeJohn Harris, DT – USC
156. (29) Packers – Tom Compton, OT – South Dakota
157. (29) Ravens – Janzen Jackson, FS/CB – McNeese State *
158. (28) PT12 Carolina (FROM 49ERS) – Akiem Hicks, DT/NT – Regina (Canada)
PT12 = 49ers get QB Jimmy Clausen for No.158 an CB Shawntae Spencer
159. (28) Bengals (Patriots) – Kheeston Randall, DT – Texas
160. (27) Giants – Donte Paige-Moss, OLB/DE – UNC *